- Family Based Petitions
- Permanent Residence Applications and Renewals
- Adjustment of Status
- I-601 Waivers
- Employment Authorization Documents
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Employment and Business Visas
- Freedom of Information requests
- F1 Student Visas
- Parole in Place for Military Family Members
- 2020 Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas
- 2020 Admitted to practice law in the Western District of Arkansas (Federal Court)
- (AILA) American Immigration Lawyers Association
- (ABA) American Bar Association
- (AAWL) Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
I have known I wanted to help people navigate the immigration system since I was 17 years old, when I learned that my best friend was a DACA recipient. I saw first-hand the positive impact his family had on my community and the additional struggles they faced merely because they were immigrants.
The rules surrounding immigration are very complex and change often. An immigration case can be both emotionally and financially challenging, but you shouldn’t have to face these challenges alone. I am dedicated to helping you understand your rights as well as helping you find the best way to reach your goals.
Each immigration case is unique and should be treated as such. No matter what concerns you have, my number one goal is to provide you with a judgement-free and confidential space to share your story. As your attorney, I promise to do everything I can to help place you in the best possible position to achieve positive results.